CAUCUS (CAU) Call for Submissions
2022 Caucus Program: Call for Submissions
The deadline for all submissions was Tuesday, 11 January 2022. If you submitted for the 2022 AOM Annual Meeting you may view your submissions in the Annual Meeting Submission Center.
The Caucus Committee invites proposals for caucus sessions to be held virtually at the 82nd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, 5-9 August 2022. Caucuses encompass a wide variety of topics, and we encourage proposals that feature nascent ideas or ongoing themes that would be interesting to the AOM community. Innovative proposals that provide conference participants with opportunities to collaborate and develop new ideas that include, but are not limited to, the conference theme “Creating a Better World Together” should be submitted. The conference theme invites a wide-ranging spectrum of theoretical perspectives, methods, and applications to broaden our views of organizations, society, and our profession with increased synergy and meaningful collaborations.
We encourage you to think about the following questions as you prepare your proposal:
- Does your proposal encourage the development of new ideas or address emerging topics?
- Does your proposal appeal to and interest a broad audience of AOM members?
- Does your proposal encourage collaboration and the free exchange of ideas?
- Although not required, does your proposal address the conference theme?
- Does your proposal clearly express the goals and desired outcomes as a result of the Caucus session?
- Please strictly follow the AOM Caucus Submission Guidelines to submit your proposal. Important: Caucus proposals that do not follow the guidelines will not be reviewed.
All Caucus submissions must be made via the AOM Submission Center. The site opens for submissions toward the beginning of December 2021, and the deadline is 11 January 2022, at 17:00 ET (GMT/UTC-4).
Questions can be directed to the Caucus Committee Chair, Jun Li.
AOM 2022 Key Dates
- Early June:
Annual Meeting Program opens
- 5-9 August
Annual Meeting in Seattle, Washington, USA
- 4-10 August:
Annual Meeting on the Virtual Platform